Please review the following information before you request a RMA.
Make sure that you have a copy of your original purchase receipt. *Warranty coverage applies only to original purchaser.*
Video Card Solutions Checklist
- Onboard video is disabled in your system BIOS
- Device Manager only shows your NEW video card under display adapters
- Your display drivers were installed with all antivirus programs disabled
- Your computer meets the minimum system requirements displayed on the Video Card
- You have not overclocked or altered your PNY product in anyway*
*Which includes but not limited to fan modifications, removal of labels
on card, or overclocking which will void warranty
(which will be determined)
Memory Solutions Checklist
- Ensure the largest amount of memory is placed in the lowest numbered memory bank
- Removed and reinstalled the memory ensuring correct seating of memory
- Boot up computer with only PNY memory installed
PC133 Modules are NO LONGER backward compatible with PC100 Machines. To determine
the correct memory upgrade for your machine, use the PNY memory configurator.
USB Flash Drive, Card Reader, and Digital Audio Player Checklist
- If you are using Windows ME and cannot install your USB
Flash Drive or another PNY USB device you may be missing the following system files.
Disconnect the device from the system then copy the files from your Windows ME Operating